Free Range Chicken wings are great for braais and sundowners. We supply approx 8 - 10 wings in a pack, depending on the size of the chicken and the weights.
This recipe is awesome!!
Coke Chicken Recipe
- 8 mid joint chicken wings (about 320g)
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 200ml regular Coca-Cola (do not use diet or flavoured Coke)
- 200ml water
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
1. Marinade the chicken wings in (A) for 15 minutes.
2. Heat oil in wok or saucepan and brown chicken on both sides.
3. Add Coca-Cola, water and leftover marinade sauce. Simmer for 15-20 minutes until the sauce is reduced to a thick & sticky syrup, turning once halfway.